We welcome orders of all sizes.
Remember that no matter how small or large your order is, our sales team is here to help you! Feel free to email us
or give us a call at
888-404-7892 if you need assistance.
There are several ways to place your crowd control order with LineLogic.
Place a standard online order using our website
, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Place a phone order with an experienced LineLogic Engineer by calling at 888-404-7892.
Available Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST.
Working with a LineLogic Engineer is as easy as picking up the phone or sending us an email with your question or situation.
No matter how you place your order, you'll have to make a few key decisions first or with the help of our Engineers:
- Determine which type of crowd control system is right for you
- Figure out what kind of layout you will use and how many posts you will need. The rule of thumb for retractable belt systems is to place a post every 6-feet. For Post and Rope systems, stanchions should be slightly closer to one another (approximately 5'7" apart) so the ropes hang properly with a slight dip.
- Choose your stanchion posts, including their color and their finish
- Choose your belt or rope type, depending on what type of system you've selected
- Don't forget any accessories or signage you might need.
Call or email us at any point in the ordering process, and we'll walk you through it!
To lean more about our company visit the about us
section of our site.